Women's breasts come in all shapes and sizes.
Breasts are made up of fatty tissues and their size depends upon the number of fatty tissues contained within them.
Some women are well endowed with large breasts while some women have smaller breasts. Women with larger breasts have more amounts of fatty tissues in them while women with smaller breasts have fewer amounts of fatty tissues in them.
Factors Determining Breast Size
1. Genetics & Heredity
Genetics and heredity are the primary factors upon which breast size depends. Genes also influence the body's hormone levels which affect the breast tissues.
2. The Hormones
The two main steroid hormones responsible for size are Estrogen and Progesterone.
An increase, decrease, lack of or excess of estrogen and progesterone hormones can affect the breasts' appearance and health.
3. Body Type/ Weight
Breast size also depends upon the person's body type. Any increase or decrease in body weight can affect breast size. Generally, people with more amount of weight and body fat have bigger breasts while thin and skinny people have smaller breasts.
[Also Read: How To Gain Weight Easily With Yoga Asanas]
4. Other Factors
Other factors that can determine breast size include age, ethnicity and the body's metabolism.
The overall shape, size and appearance of breasts keep changing throughout one's whole life. A person with high or hypermetabolism can burn fat quite fast resulting in a slender figure and smaller breasts.
If you are slim and slender, consider gaining some weight to naturally increase your bust size.
Easy Tricks For Breast Enlargement
Society sees curvy and big breasts as a sign of feminine attractiveness. This is untrue and one should always take pride in their natural appearance.
However, if you wish to increase your breast size then try these safe and easy natural remedies instead of surgical breast augmentation or chemically made breast enlargement creams and lotions.
While natural remedies for breast enlargement do not have scientific backing, they are tried and tested. These natural remedies are not totally unfounded.
A healthy diet, exercise and breast massage and care can result in fuller, perkier breasts and enhance their appearance.
1. Breast Massage
Routinely massaging your breasts will make them rounder and fuller. Breast massages will keep your girls toned, firm and upright. Regular breast massages will increase blood flow and blood circulation to your bosom.
Massaging your breasts will also stimulate your endocrine system and release prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen hormones which keep your breasts looking youthful and perky.
How To Massage Your Breasts
Step 1: Wash your hands and dry them. You should always massage your breasts using clean hands.
Step 2: Rub your palms together to generate heat and warm your palms.
Step 3: Take a few drops of your breast massage oil or cream. If you don't have any breast massage oil, you can simply use any of the following organic oils-
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Fenugreek Oil
- Sesame seed Oil
- Flaxseed Oil
Step 4: Gently place your palms on your breasts and try circular strokes in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions.
Step 5: Use your fingers (mainly your fingertips) to massage inwards in a circular motion.
Step 6: Make sure that each rub should last for at least a couple of seconds.
Points To Note:
- Avoid touching or rubbing your nipples since they are extremely sensitive.
- Massage your breasts one at a time if it is easier for you this way. Use your right hand to massage your left breast and your left hand to massage your right breast.
- Don't rub too hard or too softly either. Apply just enough pressure to massage gently without feeling any pain or soreness in your breast.
- Massage your breast every day for at least 20 minutes (10 minutes for each breast) preferably after taking a bath or before going to bed.
2. Breast Boosting Foods
Eat a healthy and balanced diet that includes Phytoestrogen rich foods.
Phytoestrogens are plant-derived estrogen that mimic estrogen and bind to the same receptors. Food that can boost breast size include-
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Fennel Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Blessed Thistle
- Saw Palmetto
- Soya Beans
- Moong Sprouts
- Dairy Products
- Healthy Fats, Nuts and Oils
- Proteins & Lean Meats
3. Pectoral Muscle Exercises
The following exercises will target your pectoral muscles giving your chest area a sculpted and toned look. Exercising your pectoral muscles will enhance the appearance of your breasts. These exercises also target your neck, shoulder, arms and back.
How To Do Planks:
- Lie down flat on your stomach facing the ground.
- Lift and prop up your body by supporting your weight on your elbows and toes.
- Keep your bent elbow directly underneath your shoulders. You can do it using your palms if your elbows hurt too much.
- Keep your body straight like a plank and hold this position for as long as you can (the beginning target can be set at 1 minute) and increase the time as you practice every day.
- Repeat this 8 - 10 times.
How To Do Push-Ups:
- Lie down facing the ground. Press your palms to the ground beside your chest.
- Use your strength to push your body all the way up.
- Use your strength to slowly lower your body downwards again.
- Repeat this 15 times.
C. Arm Circles
How To Do Arm Circles:
- Stand upright and raise both your arms on your sides to keep them at the same level as your shoulders.
- Move your arms in circles using clockwise rotations.
- Repeat it 10 times.
- Now move your arms in circles using anticlockwise rotations.
- Repeat it 10 times.
- You can hold weights in your hands to make the exercise more intense.
D. Wall Press
How To Do Wall Press:
- Stand in front of a wall or any strong and flat surface.
- Press your palms flat against the wall. Keep your palms at the level of your chest.
- Lean over forward until your head is inches away from the wall.
- Push back carefully and revert to your original position.
- Repeat this 15 times.
Note- Exercises show results only when they are done consistently and correctly. Don't expect drastic results by only exercising for 1 week.
[Also Read: 20 Min Workout At Home]
4. Good Posture
Keep your body posture straight and upright. Don't slouch your shoulder forward. Keep your back straight and hold your head high. Open your shoulders and keep them relaxed.
While walking, imagine a silver coin kept above your breast area and walk carefully to prevent it from falling down. This will make you look more confident and make your breasts appear bigger too!
Following yoga asanas will help you get perky and toned bosoms. Make sure you do them consistently. Start slowly and gradually increase your strength through these asanas.
[Also Read: 15 Easy Recipes Of Smoothies For Weight Loss]
6. Correct Bra Size
Choose your bras wisely. Take correct body measurements to select the right fitting bra for you. Bras should neither be too tight nor too loose. A snugly fitting bra will make your breasts look better and keep them in good shape.
First measure directly under your bust to find out your bra band size. Next measure around the fullest part of your chest (over the nipples) to find out your bust size.
Finally subtract your bra band measurement from your bust size measurement to find out your bra cup size.
Remember to check and consult with the bra sizing chart of the country you reside in.
Tips To Keep In Mind
- While massaging your breasts, try sweeping the fat from your waist area, neck and upper arms to your breasts. This fat transfer method is quite effective when done regularly.
- Consider wearing padded bras, stuffed bras and push-up bras to accentuate your natural bust size.
- Wear V-necked dresses or tops with puffs, frills and ruffles on the chest area. This will enhance your breasts and create the illusion that they are bigger than their actual size.
- Wear dresses that are bunched up below your bust line or at mainly your waist. This will showcase your figure and highlight your chest area making it appear fuller.
- Wear clothes with thick lines running horizontally across your chest area. This will make your breast look larger.
- If you're skilled at make-up then contour over the top of your breasts to create the illusion of bigger breasts and cleavage.
If you liked this article and it was helpful, make sure you follow us on the social media platforms and subscribe to PinkAdda for amazing content delivered straight to your mailbox! ❤️
Get the best we have to offer right in your inbox