Are you getting caught up in your work/assignments/video calls? Are you unable to take out time for a workout session? No worries because here's a quick 20 min workout to tick your to-do list and also a step towards fitness.
1. Start with stretching all your muscles and warming up for 5 minutes.
2. Move on to Surya Namaskar poses. Repetition of Surya namaskars will be enough to make your muscles flexible enough in a short period. It'll take approximately around 5-10 mins.
3. The next step is super rigorous and comprises the main part of the workout.
- Start with 1 minute of the plank.
- Move on to 30 seconds of burpees.
- Jumping jacks for 1 minute.
- Squat jumps for 1 minute.
- Push-ups for 1 minute.
PS- if you are unable to do a proper push-up, try touching your knees to the mat and doing it.
- Take a quick rest for 30 seconds.
- Move onto repeat the entire regime starting from the plank, moving to burpees, jumping jacks, squat jumps, and push-ups.
This marks the end of the workout and trust me it's super intense and severe. It's definitely a sweat breaker. This 20 min power workout is a solution to all your time constraint problems.
Try this at home and let me know how it worked out for you (pun intended) Follow us and check out our other articles.
Get the best we have to offer right in your inbox